Monday, July 21, 2008

Longest tag

Best:

1. Male Friend: dnt have

2. Female Friend: beeebz

3. Vacation: America

Worst:

1. Time of the day: il 3a9r

2. Day of the week: Sunday..

3. Color Crayon: red

Today:

1. What are you doing now: writing this tag

2. Wearing: sweats w tank top

Tomorrow:

1. Is: tuesday

2. Got any plans: so far nope

3. Goal: mmm madre

4. Dislikes about tomorow: madrre!

Favorite:

1. Number: 7 ..my b.day month (amu took it minik) nafseee!!;)

2. Song: mm wayid

3. Color: pink n black

Currently:

1. Missing someone: Yes

2. Mood: Happy

3. Wanting: everything

TRUE/ FALSE: *yes or no a7san*

1. I am a cuddler: yes

2. I am a morning person: Yes

3. I am a perfectionist: No

4. I am an only child: no

5. I am currently in my pajamas: No

6. I am currently pregnant: LOL nope

7. I am currently suffering from a broken heart: nope

8. I am left handed: nope

9. I am addicted to Blogging: mm not addicted 3ad

10. I am online 24/7: no

11. I am very shy around the opposite gender: kinda

12. I can be paranoid at times: yesss!

13. I currently have a crush on someone: nope

14. I currently regret something that I have done: yuup

15. I enjoy country music: sure

16. I enjoy talking on the phone: mm 3adii

17. I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: nope

18. I have a hidden talent:Maybe bs if I did I dnt know what it is ;p

19. I have a lot to learn: Yes

20. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: Yes

Anger:

1. Are you currently mad at someone? No

2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? Madre

3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Yea bottle may at bebe

4. Ever had something thrown at you? Sure

5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? Stare angrily

Excitement:

1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? Yuup

2. Are you easily excited? Yes

3. What are you most excited abt? When I laugh alot it makes my day

4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? Ahajir

5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? A horse

Self-Discovery:
1. Name: noonie

2. Where were you born? Moowasat hospital

3. What’s your main goal in life? Be something special

4. How do you want to die? Wana a9ali

Opinions:

1. Sex before marriage? No!!!

2. Gay Marriage? No waii3

3. Lower the Drinking age? Wat?

4. Recycling? Looove itt!!

Dreams:

1. What was your latest dream? Bieng chased by a man :( and I think he killed bebe in the dream!!:( sorry bebe:* eheh

2. Have any of your dreams come true? No

3. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? Madre I dnt dream alot ! Kilish Personal:

1. Straight, Gay, Bi? Straight

2. Do you have a gf? Mm bebe is my GIRL friend yup !;p

3. Do you have a crush? Yes chris brown

4. How many beds did you lay in yesterday?5 lol jk 1..w shaso2al

5. What color shirt are you wearing? Red

6. Name one thing that you do everyday? Shower

7. What color are your walls? Yello!!:/

8. How much cash do you have on you right now? 5 kd

9. When was the last time you saw your dad? Tawa 3al '3ada !:p

10. What did you have for dinner last night? Fa6ayir!:p

11. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? Bebes polo I still have it ;p sorry bebez

12. Does anything hurt on your body right now. Nope

Have you ever:

1. Have you ever failed a class? So far no;)

2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Nope

3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? Nope

4. Have you ever slept with a night light? No

5. Have you ever danced in the rain? No ;( I Want to though

6. Have you ever lied? Yes!

7. Have you ever had contacts? Yes..I'm literally blind ;)

8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? Madre

Pick One:

1. Sambosa, Pakora, Kebab: What is pakora? Sambosa

2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood

3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: love marriage

4. Honeymoon, no moon: Honeymoon

5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+: 2

6. Kulfi, Ice cream: Ice cream

7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom: orlando bloom

8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower: Eiffel Tower

9. Lahore, Khi, Islamabad: madre

-NOONIE

10 Scribbles:

Seattle dude said...

I see!

J o u j a™ said...

hehe
Nice answers ;p

doona said...

hello,
just wanted to let you know that the stupid rss reader is picking on me and no longer acknowledges the updates of my blog for some reason...so you might have to manually check it out at ble5.blogspot.com
o read the "READ ME" on the right ;)

Gee™ said...

good answers ;p

Charmbracelet said...

Seattle dude: that's good !!;)

Joooja: thnx

dandoon: kk;)

ghador: thnx

-noonie

Big Pearls said...

shakli basaweh!

k town said...

cool
im gonna do it now! ;)

J o u j a™ said...

BTW
dance in the rain 7ayatie wala t5leenha eb 5a6rich ;p

K.D said...

it is a long tag!!

it's kinda tags you'd lose a friend for taggin!! :p

Charmbracelet said...

Bp: go ahead

Hq: go ahead :p

Jouja; ay rain tokfayn! I7na were living in the Desert!:/

Kd: e walla

-noonie